In about a week it’ll be Cinco De Mayo, this year it’s hard to imagine with it being about 35 degrees out today, but I wanted to make a few inspired dishes this week to share and this one was just something simple I tossed together for lunch the other day! This could easily be made as a “casserole” and baked together in the oven for a family sized meal! If you choose to make a larger casserole style, put the bag of potatoes into a casserole dish, up the potato/carrot cheese sauce to 1-2 cups and simply up the amount of veggies and beans you’d like and bake it all together in a 350 degree oven for a 30-40 minutes!
- 1 Cup shredded potatoes I used frozen
- 4 Tablespoons potato/carrot cheese sauce
- 2 Tablespoons black beans
- 2 Tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 Tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/2 Cup shredded lettuce
- 1 Tablespoon avocado
- 1 Tablespoon corn
- 3 black olives (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
- Cook frozen shredded potatoes in the air fryer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop veggies and warm up potato carrot cheese sauce.
- Plate potatoes and add the other ingredients on top.
For the potato/carrot cheese sauce used you’ll find the recipe here.
I hope you enjoy!