Cauliflower Hash browns
Today’s recipe is one I’ve been wanting to work on for awhile now. As someone who has reversed my type 2 Diabetes with a WFPB Lifestyle, I know sometimes finding a delicious breakfast that won’t spike our glucose levels while reversing can be tough. Cauliflower is a wonderfully versatile vegetable that we can eat without spikes in stir-frys, soups, tacos, as wings or even as “steaks”, so I thought why not as hash browns?
My favorite way to eat this is topped with ketchup! Enjoy!
Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 1 Cup Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow)
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Onions
- 1 Small Handful Fresh Chopped Spinach
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Splash Vegetable Broth or Stock
- Put a splash of vegetable broth in a pan on medium, high heat. Add the frozen cauliflower, vegetables and spices and cook until veggies are tender.