Struggling to Eat Healthy Meals All Week?
Over 5 Days, I’ll Show You
How Can Plan Healthy Meals Quickly and Easily…
5-Day Menu Planning Challenge – Starting May 13th, 2019
Registration is FREE, but Spaces are Limited.
Claim Your Spot by Entering Your Name and Email Address Below.
Here’s What You Get:
The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world.
You’ll discover planning and preparing for healthy eating doesn’t need to be time-consuming or overwhelming… it can be simple, quick, and even a bit fun!
From May 13th through May 17th, you’ll receive:
- Daily tips and resources to help you become a menu planning ninja
- A private online support group (on Facebook) so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation.
- A step-by-step process for taking inventory of what’s in your fridge, freezer and pantry and determining what to keep, toss or donate.
- Directions on how to make a “menu planning success strategy” so you know EXACTLY when and where you’ll take action on your weekly menu planning.
- Grocery shopping strategies for making the most out of each trip (so you can get in and out with more money left in your pocket.)
- Meal prep time-saving tips. Become a food prepping machine with these success tips for batching, prepping ahead, and getting other people to help you in the kitchen.
- Daily coaching support in the private group for challenge participants to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way.
I could easily charge $100-200 for all the tips, resources and support for this challenge, but nope…this is F-R-E-E. 🙂
“Who Is Behind This Thing?”
Hi! I’m Melissa O’Grady. I’m a Health Coach & Certified Holistic Nutritionist specializing in helping those wanting to improve their health with a Whole Food Plant Based Lifestyle to reach their goals.
I know if you apply my methods, you will be able to build momentum with your health goals without feeling frustrated or lost on how to start a Whole Food Plant Based lifestyle.
“Wait…Why Is This FREE?”
Quite simply, I love sharing helpful tips and resources about this topic, because I know how challenging it can be. There’s no catch. The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is 100% free, and if you need more help after it’s over (and it feels right to you), you can learn more about the other resources and support I offer. There’s no pressure or obligation for you to sign up for anything at the end of this – that option will simply be there if you need it.
If you’d like to see this challenge offered again soon please let me know!